Berkeley kissing her baby!
- I never want to forget how when you smile your face lights up and your dimples in your cheek show.
- I never want to forget how you love to hug daddy's legs to tell him how much you missed him during the day.
- I never want to forget how you love to run as fast as you can into our bathroom when you see the doors are open and run straight for the drawers because you know how to open them and get the things out.
- I never want to forget I love how when you run so fast you bounce.
- I never want to forget that when our new carpet was 6 days old, you spilled a large bottle of baby soap in the hallway and had so much fun playing in it.
- I never want to forget how you love to swim in the bathtub and splash as hard as you can.
- I never want to forget how you do not like to walk around with your hooded towel on after your bath.
- I never want to forget how every time you get out of the bathtub you pee on the floor!
- I never want to forget that I can no longer let you run around in your diaper because you think it is so much fun to take it off!
- I never want to forget how you love to read books over and over. Right now some of your favorites are Hand Hand Fingers Thumb, I Spy Little Letters, Time for Bed, and Brown Bear Brown Bear.
- I never want to forget how you like to give your food to Zoey when you are sitting in your high chair and you like to hold her hand.
- I never want to forget how much you love your doggy.
- I never want to forget how you like to go to Gymboree and sing the songs at home.
- I never want to forget how you sign dog when you hear one barking.
- I never want to forget how you giggle, wave and say Hi to Zoey when she has fallen asleep in the car.
- I never want to forget how you love to climb into baskets but not when your sister climbs in on top of you.
- I never want to forget how you smile when you tell us what a rooster says.
- I never want to forget how you love to throw trash away in the trashcan.
- I never want to forget how expressive you are with your hands and face when you are "talking" to Zoey.
- I never want to forget how you make Daddy drink out of the baby bottle.
- I never want to forget how you love to have lotion on your body and your hands.
- I never want to forget how you DO NOT like to be dried off after you take a bath.
- I never want to forget how you and Zoey finally put any food that you do not want in the circle section on your trays instead of throwing it on the floor, well MOST of the time.
- I never want to forget how you understand everything I tell you!
- I never want to forget how you like for us to kiss everything....your babies, your doggy, the top to the bottles, the remote, the magnets from the refrigerator etc....
- I never want to forget how stubborn you are and when I tell you not to touch the dials on the stove.... you do....I put you in time out..... you get out......touch the dials on the stove.....timeout....touch the dials on the stove......timeout........touch the dials on timeout AND as you touch the dials on the stove you look right at me and smile.
- I never want to forget how when you are doing something you KNOW you are not suppose to be doing....playing with the stuff at the bottom of the ficus trees...hitting your sister....digging in the bathroom drawers and we say "No no Zoey" you look at us with your precious smile and say "Hi" so sweetly.
- I never want to forget how each morning when we come in your room to get you, you are bouncing up and down smiling.
- I never want to forget how you love to spin round and round and round.
- I never want to forget that one day I found you at the top of Parker's ladder to his bunk bed. Nice climbing but don't do that again!!!
- I never want to forget how you love to walk around with your hooded towel on your head when you get out of the bathtub.
- I never want to forget how often you have to go to timeout for biting your sister. Actually I would!
- I never want to forget how you love to do "Sitting in my Highchair" that we learned at Gymboree over and over again.
- I never want to forget how you say "Parper" and "Tunter" for your brother's names.
- I never want to forget how you love to play in Berkeley's bed and her play in your bed and you don't want to come out.
- I never want to forget how you say more and how you ball.
- I never want to forget how when I ask you where something is....you put your hands up and say "where is it"
- I never want to forget how you point to everything and say "What's that?" even though you already know.
- I never want to forget how patiently you wait at the door while I put your sister in the car first.
- I never want to forget that when you have shoes on your feet you run around the tile just so you can hear the noise they make.
- I never want to forget how you love to take all the clothes on the couch that needs to be folded and throw them on the floor.
- I never want to forget how you like to put lipstick (chapstick) on.
- I never want to forget that even though you like to bite your sister when you are mad you give her WAY more hugs and kisses over and over and over!!!
- I never want to forget the most adorable giggles that I hear coming from your room before you go to sleep and when you are playing behind the curtains.
- I never want to forget when I tell your sister NOT to throw her food on the floor you immediately start pointing to the circle on your tray where it is suppose to go!




2 comments:
i loved reading this....
Oh, so sweet and what a fantastic idea--I may have to do one of these soon..before I forget!
Post a Comment