Oh my goodness, we have made it to 6 months!!! What fun the girls are starting to be. They laugh, smile, giggle constantly. My favorite thing to listen to is the boys talking to their sisters and the shear giggle that comes out. We had our 6 month pictures taken, and the photographer kept asking what song or toy do they like to make them giggle and really they don't have one yet, except their brothers or each other. They now look for each other when they come in the room and will make a noise to get the other one's attention. Pure cuteness. Here are some of what the girls are doing now:
- Weight: 18lbs 10 ounces - 90%
- Height: 26.25 inches long - 75%
- Flips from belly to back
- Sits up for 1 second and then crashes
- LOVES to take a bath. Mom and dad need to wear raincoats because she kicks and splashes so much.
- LOVES to be in the exersaucer and spins around.
- No teeth yet but lots of swollen gums.
- Like to go on walks and gets excited when you put her in the stroller.
- LOVES, LOVES, LOVES to eat food. She is very interested in what we are eating and ate her first baby mum, mum the other day. (Hence the 90% in weight. :o)
Zoey
- Weight: 17 pounds -75%
- Height: 25.25 inches long -50%
- Flips from belly to back ONLY in private.
- Scooting backwards on her belly.
- Scoots forward on her back when she is MAD.
- Really is interested in thing and stares at them for a long period of time, like her hand, bibs, flowers on her clothes. Sure wish I knew what she was thinking!
- LOVES to talk to her sister and smile at Hunter
- Likes to go on walks. Calms me down when I am cranky
- No teeth yet but swollen gums
- Good sleeper. She sleeps from 7-7:30ish most nights! YEAH!!!




1 comment:
Wow! I can't believe they are 6 months old. I am a blogger myself so I often check yours out to see how life with twins is. BTW....I am going to try the recipe you posted. I love trying new recipes so keep them coming.Take care!
Lisa (Wendy's friend)
Post a Comment