Graduation night June 3, 1989 Lots of tears this night because over half of us were going to summer school at UT and A&M. Lots and Lots of great memories were made with these sweet friends and I look forward to many more.Friday, April 24, 2009
Favorite Photo Friday! (20 years has flown)
Graduation night June 3, 1989 Lots of tears this night because over half of us were going to summer school at UT and A&M. Lots and Lots of great memories were made with these sweet friends and I look forward to many more.
Labels:
Favorite Photo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I love how you all have the same hair in both pictures :)
This is Kaia. I also have to comment on the hair. You have just GOT to love the 80's!! Who didn't have the big bangs and permed hair back then? I'm glad you had fun at your reunion.
You all look fabulous! I wonder if all the kids who are graduating this year with pretty, smooth, straight hair will be wearing their hair big and permed at their twenty year reunion? You know how these styles seem to come around in time...
Post a Comment