1. Hunter shot his first deer. He has been named well. He loves everything about hunting. Hanging out with others, being OUTSIDE, having a campfire to play with, riding around in vehicles, hanging out with his dad and Pop, staying up late, the drive there with his dad and shooting his guns. Hunter and Troy went hunting at a friend's lease in Menard, TX. He was determined to get his first deer and he did!!! He was so excited. He is hoping to get his first buck soon!
Hunter at his first UT game!
4. We made it to the girls first birthday!!!! We however did not have a big celebration. We did small ones with family when we saw them. Our 2nd birthday will definitely be a bigger celebration!!!
5. The girls got 12 teeth in one year and we are currently working on getting our eye teeth in to make 16 but it won't happened before the end of the year.
6. I got a much need girls getaway to Florida with my girlfriends from High School. We had such a great time and can't wait for next years.
7. I went to my 20th year reunion!!!! It is so crazy to think I have already been out of high school that long! I got such a great opportunity to reconnect with old friends through Facebook and then enjoyed seeing them at the reunion. 8. This past spring both boys played baseball. After the season they were nominated and selected by other coaches to play in All Stars. We played the entire month of June. They both had great opportunities to be challenged and improve their baseball skills. We were so proud of both boys.
9. This past year I lost my last grandparent and the kid's last great grandparent, my mother's mom, aka "Grandma." I was hoping my kids would get a chance to know their great-grandparents better. I was in high school when I lost my 2 great-grandmothers. She will be missed.
.jpg)
10. We celebrated both of my parents turning 60!!! We celebrated my dad's 60th in January even though his birthday is Dec 27th. We celebrated my mom's 60th in July. It is weird to think of them in their 60's. They both seem so young and healthy! I hope I look that great when I am 60 too!




3 comments:
What a great post! Sounds like you guys had an awesome year. i may have to do something similar...
A fun year! Thanks for the recap!
Loved this post! Looks like you had a great 2009!!
Post a Comment