Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Hail!!!
On March 25th we were surprised with hail and LOTS of it! The boys and I quickly moved the tons of stuff in the garage over to one side so we could get my van in the garage. We were under a tornado watch and the sky was black. Didn't look good. And I of course am at home with all four kids by myself. It began to rain and out of no where marble size hail began to fall fast. It sounded like it was going to break our back sliding glass door. Here are a few pictures of the hailstones. We were lucky because I had several friends whose cars had their windows in their cars broken and skylights in their kitchens cracked. They had baseball size hail. Troy, who is an insurance agent, has been VERY busy the last few days. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
We got the baseball hail over here. Cars and roof not looking good.
Post a Comment