Monday, March 23, 2009

Weekly Recipe #3 - Chicken Green Bean Casserole

OK this recipe developed out of not having any thawed meat ready for diner and throwing something together. We, OK just Troy and I, love green bean casserole and I had everything to make it and I had a can of chicken and put the two together and YUMMY! This takes 5 minutes to make and 15 minutes to cook! Quick and easy, just how a mom of 4 loves!

Ingredients:
2 cans of green beans
2 cans of cream of mushroom
1 can of Fried Onions
Cayenne Pepper (Makes it yummy!)
1 can of canned chicken (by the tuna fish)


Directions:
Drain the green beans and put in casserole dish
Pour the two soups in
Dash with cayenne pepper (optional)
Pour some fried onions in
Add the Chicken (drain)

Mix altogether

Cover and cook for 10 minutes at 350 degrees. Take out of the oven and add the rest of the fried onions to the top and cook for another 5 minutes. Enjoy!

No comments: