Saturday, August 8, 2009

Birthday Celebrations Take 1

We decided this year to not do a big party for the girls for many reasons. It's HOT, I don't have the energy, no where to really celebrate it, and more. So we just planned on celebrating with different family members when we got the chance to see them. This past Wednesday we celebrated the girls turning one with Troy's mom, Granna and Grandbob. We met them at The County Line that is on Lake Austin. We love eating there and the boys love to feed the turtles and fish. BOY was I surprised how many turtles were there. The girls did so good. They ate SOOOO much, especially Berkeley. She hardly turns down anything. We enjoyed a nice stress free dinner and then headed outside to let the girls see the turtles and crawl around on the grass. It was a nice time had by all!

1 comment:

Miranda and Roger said...

YAY! happy (first of many) first birthdays!

I have never seen so many turtles!