Thursday, June 10, 2010

Baseball, Baseball, and more Baseball

You wouldn't be surprised to hear that "baseball" was one of Zoey's first words especially if you knew how many games the girls have already been too in their short "almost" 2 years of life. Doubt I could even count how many. Anyway this past season the boys played spring ball. Parker moved up to kid pitch and Hunter moved up to next level as well. Hunter played with boys in 5th, 6th and even 7th graders. I remember looking at those boys on that field in the past thinking they looked HUGE and how little he would look out there. Well he didn't. Matter fact out of 11 boys there were only 4 taller than him. He is already 5'1". Soon he will be as tall as me. How can that be already????
Both boys love, OK like, to play catcher. At times they are really good but I must say that is a hard and very important position especially in Hunter's level because they have the lead offs and the third strike rule. Here are a few pictures of this past season.

No comments: